While Google employees have been silent about Google’s Nexus One, the guys at TheseAreTheDroids have hacked the ROM and analyzed Androids 2.1 ROM which is exclusive to the Nexus One. And it suggest the following specs.
Nexus One leaked Specs
- Snap Dragon Processor 1GHz
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- FM Tuner
- On board noise cancelling
- OpenGL ES 2.0 capable graphics
- Auto-focuss Camera with LED flash
The one thing I’m excited about it the on-board noise canceling, which means no need to buy expensive and dorky headphones. It do the noise canceling right from the phone. The Nexus One is making so much noise but we have to see how it performs before we crown it as the ultimate “iPhone Killer“.
- Sony Ericsson Intoduced Nexus
What is Sony Ericsson’s Nexus? Nexus is a custom user interface made for Android, Symbian...
- HTC Leo Photo reveals specs
Wmpoweruser posted real life photos of the rumored HTC Leo. So you’ll probably asking what’s...
- Canon EOS-7D Poster Reveals Specs & New Lenses
Last time we show you leaked photos of the upcoming Canon Digital SLR the EOS-7D....
- Olympus E-600 Full Specs
Yesterday Olympus made the E-600 official. And we learned that the E-600 is a trimmed...
- Pentax K-5 Full Specs and Photos Revealed
Photos and specs of Pentax K-5 Digital SLR just surfaced. According to an informant who...
- Nokia 7705 Twist, The Messaging / Blogging Phone
Nokia seems to target the female market with the new Nokia 7705 Twist. If you...
- Panasonic LX5 Specs Revealed
It looks like Panasonic skipped LX4 and will soon release the LX5 as the successor...
- Nokia N900 Mobile Phone Reviews
Nokia is rocking the smartphone world with it’s new Maemo N900 touch screen phone. It...
- Motorola Cliq aka DEXT Specs and Review
Motorola Finally rose up from the dead with it’s new Android based Slider Smartphone the...